The Borovský most is an unfinished highway bridge located in Borovnice, in Benešov District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. The bridge is also known as Czech Avignon or Hitler's Bridge.
The construction of this never-used highway bridge near Borovsko started in 1939, shortly before the WWII as a part of a road called transeuropean corridor. This 100m tall bridge was finished in 1950. However, highway construction was suspended in the 1950s and the bridge was abandoned. Later was flooded by the drinking water reservoir built in 1976. Today, huge spans of the Borovsko Bridge are flooded almost up to the roadway. The bridge rests unseen in the middle of forrests of the Bohemian-Moravian Highland as the whole lake district is forbidden area and entry is strictly prohibited due to water reservoir protection. The surface of the bridge is concrete. Access to vehicle cars is totally forbidden.